What is GenoMAX?
GenoMAX is a clinical genome sequencing test developed to identify the pathogenic variantsthat might be associated with the patient’s disease or phenotypes.
Human genome sequencing cover complete genome sequence which includes all part of exons, introns, intergenic regions as well as UTRs. This test is very comprehensive and provide higher diagnostic yield when compared to other conventional methods.
- 30X Mean Standard Coverage on Illumina platform
- Guarantees 100% coverage of all exons
- Uniform coverage of the genome
- Complete coverage of entire genes
- Detect all deletions and amplifications
- Higher Diagnostic Yield than Exome or Arrays
Genome VS Exome