KREX™-based protein array for high-throughput quantification of autoantibodies to Cancer-Testis (CT) antigens. CT antigens are a group of unrelated proteins that show highly restricted expression profiles in adult somatic tissues but which are aberrantly expressed in various cancers.
- Unique differential profiling of cancer-antigen in various cancer types
- Patient stratification in checkpoint inhibitor studies
- Determination of epitope recognition in patients or monitor patients in experimental cancer vaccine studies
Product name: CTA Array
Minimum Order : 5 slides
Slide Type: Streptavidin-coated glass slide
Contents and Storage
- Contains 5 slides. Each slide contains 4 microarrays. Total number of arrays in every kit (4 arrays x 5 slides) = 20 arrays. Each array contains 59 CT antigens spotted in triplicate.
- Store for up to 12 months at -20°c.
Delivery lead time: 4 – 6 weeks
2008 – 2019 © Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361
2008 – 2019 © Sengenics All rights reserved