IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array is a protein array which utilises the patented Sengenics KREX™ functional proteomics technology. All proteins on the IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array are correctly folded and functional as they are expressed as fusion proteins with biotin carboxyl carrier protein (BCCP) which acts as a folding marker and solubility enhancer. The IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array contains 1600+ full-length human proteins from biologically significant protein families including kinases, signalling molecules, cytokines, interleukins, chemokines and cancer antigens. The arrays are coated with a proprietary surface which preserves protein folding and inhibits binding of non-specific proteins.
1. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers for diagnostics
2. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers of risk of adverse drug reactions
3. Discovery of autoantibody-based therapeutic and prophylactic biologics
4. Selectivity screens for new chemical entities and new biologics
5. Functional assays for any protein and any interacting biomolecule
IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array
Minimum Order : 30 slides
Slide Type: Streptavidin-coated glass slide
Contents and Storage
- Store for up to 12 months at -20°c.
Delivery lead time: 2 – 4 weeks
1996 – 2018 © Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361
1996 – 2018 © Sengenics All rights reserved