- Download the “Data Input” and “Sample Manifest” template sheets here.
- Fill in the “Data Input” sheet with the required information from the .GPR files: Slide ID, Block Number, Name, ID/Protein, F635 Median, B635 Median and B635 SD.
- Fill in patient specific details in the “Sample Manifest” sheet with the following information: Slide ID, Block number, Sample ID, Date of birth, ID or MRN number, Gender, RT-PCR status, Date of sample collection, Date of sample run, COVID-19 symptoms and Project ID.
(Note: Please ensure that the Slide ID and Block Number for both sheets match)
- Upload the sheets to the ImmuSAFE™ Cloud-based Analysis portal and key in the requested details for report delivery.
- An individual report for each sample will be generated and sent to the email address provided in Step 4.
The ImmuSAFE™ Cloud-based Analysis portal is a fully automated bioinformatics interface designed to analyse and report the sero-positivity of patients against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Readouts from each spot on the array are reported as relative fluorescence units (RFU) which represent the amount of antibody bound to a given protein or protein domain immobilised on the array surface. The platform will analyse and convert the fluorescence readouts from the array into reciprocal values to be reported as binary scores. Sero-positive and sero-negative patients against SARS-CoV-2 infection will be represented as “1” and “0”, respectively.
2008 – 2020© Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361