We are able to take discoveries made using our Immunome protein array and convert them into low-cost, highly multiplexed “custom” arrays. These can be formatted to run a very high number of samples in parallel but at a much lower cost, as only the signature that was discovered is used as content.
Custom arrays can also be made for new proteins from any species, however given the complexity and heterogeneity of each protein, each project requires significant time and resources to optimise expression and verify functionality.
ORVAR™ Selection Technology
- Sample type:
- Plasma from Colorectal cancer and healthy normal individuals
- Tissue from Colorectal cancer individuals (cancer and adjacent normal tissue)
- Sengenics KREX CT100+ microarray
- Orvar™ Autoproteome™ Discovery technology
Breakdown of Selected/Identified Antigens
- The Orvar™ technology identified a total of 28 unique autoantigens (Figure 2) which had corresponding autoantibodies present in Colorectal cancer patients;
- This Orvar™ Colorectal library also led to the discovery of homologues to the antigens eliciting high autoantibody responses on KREX microarrays. These homologues may contain overlapping surface epitopes reactive to these autoantibodies;
- As all antigens immobilised onto the KREX microarrays are present as wild-type forms, the unique antigens on Orvar™ which are also on KREX microarrays suggests detection of mutated forms of these antigens using the Orvar™ technology.
© 2008 – 2021 Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361