IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array is a protein array which utilises the patented Sengenics KREX™ functional proteomics technology. All proteins on the IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array are correctly folded and functional as they are expressed as fusion proteins with biotin carboxyl carrier protein (BCCP) which acts as a folding marker and solubility enhancer. The IMMUNOME™ v4 Discovery Array contains 1600+ full-length human proteins from biologically significant protein families including kinases, signalling molecules, cytokines, interleukins, chemokines and cancer antigens. The arrays are coated with a proprietary surface which preserves protein folding and inhibits binding of non-specific proteins.
1. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers for diagnostics
2. Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers of risk of adverse drug reactions
3. Discovery of autoantibody-based therapeutic and prophylactic biologics
4. Selectivity screens for new chemical entities and new biologics
5. Functional assays for any protein and any interacting biomolecule