Autoantibody Biomarker Discovery
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
- Identification of novel autoantibodies in SLE and stratification of subgroups of SLE individuals.
- 4 SLE subgroups were categorised based on hierarchical clustering and principal component analysis (PCA) with known autoantigens such as TROVE2 (Ro60) and SSB (La) forming a single cluster and novel TGF-β signalling (SMAD2 and SMAD5) and TLR signalling (My88) autoantigens forming another cluster.
Drug Companion Diagnostics
Checkpoint Inhibitor Melanoma Trial
- Metastatic melanoma, BRAF mutant patients, treated with experimental checkpoint inhibitor drugs.
- Stratified patients into 3 cohorts (responsive, non-responsive, toxic).
Protein Interaction Assays
DNA-Protein Interaction Study
- p53 microarray printed onto a neutravidin-derivatised dextran hydrogel surface probed with Cy3-labelled GADD45 duplex oligo
- Quantitative parallel thermodynamic analysis revealed previously unknown functional effects of mutation on p53 protein-DNA interaction
- Differential DNA binding activity of p53 mutant proteins
- Quantitative analysis unravels mechanistic differences between ‘loss of function’ mutations
2008 – 2019 © Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361
2008 – 2019 © Sengenics All rights reserved