Drug Companion Diagnostics
Checkpoint Inhibitor Melanoma Trial
Metastatic melanoma, BRAF mutant patients, treated with experimental checkpoint inhibitor drugs.
Stratified patients into 3 cohorts (responsive, non-responsive, toxic).
Autoantibody Biomarker Discovery
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Identification of novel autoantibodies in SLE and stratification of subgroups of SLE individuals.
4 SLE subgroups were categorised based on hierarchical clustering and principal component analysis (PCA) with known autoantigens such as TROVE2 (Ro60) and SSB (La) forming a single cluster and novel TGF-β signalling (SMAD2 and SMAD5) and TLR signalling (My88) autoantigens forming another cluster.
Protein Interaction Assays
DNA-Protein Interaction Study
p53 microarray printed onto a neutravidin-derivatised dextran hydrogel surface probed with Cy3-labelled GADD45 duplex oligo
Quantitative parallel thermodynamic analysis revealed previously unknown functional effects of mutation on p53 protein-DNA interaction
Differential DNA binding activity of p53 mutant proteins
Quantitative analysis unravels mechanistic differences between ‘loss of function’ mutations
Orvar™ Selection Technology
- Sample type:
- Plasma from Colorectal cancer and healthy normal individuals
- Tissue from Colorectal cancer individuals (cancer and adjacent normal tissue)
- Sengenics KREX CT100+ microarray
- Orvar™ Autoproteome™ Discovery technology
Breakdown of Selected/Identified Antigens
- The Orvar™ technology identified a total of 28 unique autoantigens (Figure 2) which had corresponding autoantibodies present in Colorectal cancer patients;
- This Orvar™ Colorectal library also led to the discovery of homologues to the antigens eliciting high autoantibody responses on KREX microarrays. These homologues may contain overlapping surface epitopes reactive to these autoantibodies;
- As all antigens immobilised onto the KREX microarrays are present as wild-type forms, the unique antigens on Orvar™ which are also on KREX microarrays suggests detection of mutated forms of these antigens using the Orvar™ technology.
2008 – 2020© Sengenics All rights reserved | Sengenics Corporation Pte Ltd. Registered in Singapore no. 201734100D | Sengenics UK Ltd. Registered in England and Wales No 11016361